I strongly believe that a technology doesn’t exist for itself. It does exist to make our life easier, more efficient and more enjoyable. It exists to help us. I’m working on an app that will help Ukrainians who either live in Poland or want to move there in the future. I’m working on the first in a Polish market, Ukrainian user friendly, one-language app that will let them learn Polish in their native language, not in English as it’s already possible in a few language learning apps. The app is called Mowyty. Why Mowyty? Mowyty means “speak” in Ukrainian but it’s easily understandable for Polish people as well.
There is an official Mowyty website live already, please check it out here: https://mowyty.com. Please sign up for a Newsletter to be notified once the app is available. It would be great if you could share it with your Ukrainian friends and colleagues too of course, thanks! 🙏 Speaking of the app’s availability, there will be 2 versions of the app available: for the iOS and Android platforms. I’m aiming to release the iOS one by the end of June 2022 and the Android one by the end of 2022.
What will Mowyty give you?
- possibility to learn the most useful Polish words and phrases from 12 categories,
- 3 levels in each category, you will start with the basics and get to the more interesting vocabulary later,
- 2 modes: learn and test, first you learn the phrases and then you can check your knowledge,
- 2 types of tests: question-answers one and a memory game,
- Mowyty Pro – additionally, you get the exercise sheets in a Pro version of the app!
It is the first time when I’m hiring an external agency to help me with building my product. Big thanks to Perpetio company from Lviv, Ukraine! Thanks for all your engagement, ideas and a great cooperation 🙂 I would also like to thank my friend Ula. Ula is Ukrainian, lives in Poland and is a Polish teacher (you can check her YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/PolishglotsUA) so she is the best possible source of feedback for Mowyty. Thanks for all your help, Ula! 🙂